Friday, May 28, 2010

Dinner Time!

Weighing in one corner....seventeen and a half pounds...Olivia!
Weighing in on another corner...seventy pounds...Jordyn! The mess isn't too bad when Olivia eats her rice cereal because Jordyn is always on clean up duty.




Then, she finally decides it might be a good idea for her to eat her own food.


Another project that I've been working on around the house is reading all the magazines that have been piling up over the last few months. I love getting ideas from them. Anyway, I was reading my Real Simple last night. I love Real Simple for all the organization tips they provide along with tons of other stuff. Anyway, I read that June 4th is not only Rob and my anniversary, but it is also National Doughnut Day! Krispy Kreme is giving out free doughnuts to celebrate the event on June 4th all day! Also, I read about Stereo Mood. It is a website where you pick the mood you are in and it plays music based on your choice. There is even a "Spring Cleaning" choice!!

HAPPY FRIDAY! ~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment