Saturday, we went over to the Plains for the Virginia Gold Cup. Olivia and Jordyn stayed with Grammie and Gramps. Afterwards, we came home and watched the Kentucky Derby. I picked Super Saver just because of my love for deals and coupons and I...opps...the horse won! I guess I need to put money on Super Saver at Preakness!
I also (FINALLY) caught up on all my shows that have been sitting on the DVR. I finished it all up by watching the series finale of ER that aired over a year ago. I love that show and will miss it so much! I also caught the most recent episode of Glee. It seemed like everyone was addicted to that show, so I gave it a lookin' at.. I think I'm going to need to watch this week's episode to give it another chance. I didn't love it, but I think it's because I don't know the storylines or the characters. I'm sorry that I missed the Madonna episode. I hear that they may do a Britney Spears episode which would be fantastic.
Every morning, Olivia wakes me up via monitor. I usually go downstairs to let Jordyn outside and make Olivia's bottle before getting her out of her crib. Well, low and behold...today she was on her tummy. She had rolled over! We are so proud of her! ~Kim






Great photos! I like the new one of you and Rob. :)
ReplyDelete