Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Operation: Clean Kitchen

Today, Olivia, Jordyn, and I got into a task that we wished we hadn't. I pulled everything out of our kitchen cabinets and drawers in order to wipe the insides down while they watched. It felt so good to deep clean though! I just wish it didn't take up so much time. I was definitely feeling jealous when I looked out my kitchen window only to see the neighborhood gals sitting outside and soaking in the sun. I went out with the neighborhood ladies last Friday for dinner. I had such a good time! I found some nice things to decorate the house with on Saturday when I went to an antique fair with my friends Amanda and Krista. OMG...what was the deal with Lost on Sunday? I'm not disappointed or pleased with the finale because I have no idea what the heck actually happened. So, if confusion is what they were going for...they got it. I guess they did a good job with it because I'm still thinking about it almost four days later. Rob said that they should do another episode to answer questions they didn't answer and title it "Found." I was amused by that. :) ~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment