skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Keller Family
Click here for our new blog beginning June 9th
The Keller Corral
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Lunch Date
Today we met up with Jennifer and Jacob for lunch. It was so nice to get out of the house with Olivia and hang out with them. Jacob is so adorable and so well behaved!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rob & Kim
Olivia
Jordyn
Blogs We Follow
I Still Want More Puppies
Red Berry Deals
The Shelton Family
The Toler Family
The White Family
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(52)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(8)
Happy Friday!
First Car Accident
I may not feel good, but I look cute!
Developments
Happy Valentine's Day!
Blizzard of 2010
Lunch Date
Baby acne, playtime, and smiles...oh my!
►
January
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment