Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday!

I realized today after I dressed Olivia in an outfit that Megan gave her, I can't take pictures and give a shout out for every outfit, toy, etc. Jen, I promise that Olivia wore your outfit yesterday, but spit up all over it before I could snap a picture. Guess she didn't like it! Just kidding!!!! So, this will be my last entry giving credit to the many cute outfits Olivia has received. But, please...keep them coming and thank you...thank you...thank you!!!! Also, an important note...Olivia has been sleeping through the night for a couple weeks now in her crib! It's so nice!






...had to give Jordyn some camera love....










































The end of this entry...get it? hehehe....I crack myself up! Ha...I did another one! ~Kim

2 comments:

  1. hehehe.....too cute!! olivia is such the fashionista....it'll be hard not to blog a little about her cute outfits :)

    ReplyDelete