Thursday, February 18, 2010
Developments
Olivia has tons going on this week. She loves watching the Winter Olympics...especially figure skating. We also watched Elmo today. I have decided that she'll be left handed like her Daddy. She pulls her pacifier out with her left hand and holds onto it now. She tries to put it back into her mouth, but ends up biting the sides of it. She also played with new wrist rattles this week (Thank you Becky!) and she only focuses on the rattle that is on her left wrist. I guess we'll if my prediction is correct! The best thing yet happened today. I was holding her with one arm while playing with Jordyn with the other hand. Well, each time I threw Jordyn's ball so that she could chase after it...Olivia just cracked up. She thought this was so funny! She smiles all the time, but never laughed before. It was so great! She had me trained because I kept throwing the ball to get another laugh. Jordyn loved this attention! So, Jordyn and Olivia had some bonding today! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! ~ Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment