We were busy this past week! I'm not sure what exactly we've been doing, but time flew! I went to a doctor's appointment for myself with Olivia last week. That was a bit stressful. She seems to know when it's a bad time to cry. She is alrighty beginning her plot to take over the world! I have also been attending physical therapy for my back pain that I've had forever. Needless to say, Olivia did not make an appearance at those appointments. The therapist thinks the pain is from losing weight many years ago and my back had difficulty adjusting to the shift. Also, that I lost the weight and I'm still out of shape. :) The gym and I are not friends. Oh well, I'm having to lose the weight again since Olivia. It's harder the second time around. Maybe I shouldn't have drank all that chocolate milk! Friday night, I went out for a much needed girls' night. It was nice to get out and hang out. I loved seeing Olivia when I got back home though! Saturday, Rob, Olivia, and I went over to our friends' (Sarah and Jeff) house for a yummy lunch. It also snowed as it is doing so right now! Anyway, we are all doing great! Olivia has some bad skin issues right now, but I've been told by everyone that it is normal. All the smiles that she gives us makes up for it though! She is so cute! Olivia also worked out her neck muscles during tummy time. She always grunts when she lifts her head up! It's sad and funny at the same time! Jordyn always gets involved when we play with Olivia. Finally, LOST IS BACK ON! Why doesn't any of it make sense??? I love it though!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Baby acne, playtime, and smiles...oh my!
We were busy this past week! I'm not sure what exactly we've been doing, but time flew! I went to a doctor's appointment for myself with Olivia last week. That was a bit stressful. She seems to know when it's a bad time to cry. She is alrighty beginning her plot to take over the world! I have also been attending physical therapy for my back pain that I've had forever. Needless to say, Olivia did not make an appearance at those appointments. The therapist thinks the pain is from losing weight many years ago and my back had difficulty adjusting to the shift. Also, that I lost the weight and I'm still out of shape. :) The gym and I are not friends. Oh well, I'm having to lose the weight again since Olivia. It's harder the second time around. Maybe I shouldn't have drank all that chocolate milk! Friday night, I went out for a much needed girls' night. It was nice to get out and hang out. I loved seeing Olivia when I got back home though! Saturday, Rob, Olivia, and I went over to our friends' (Sarah and Jeff) house for a yummy lunch. It also snowed as it is doing so right now! Anyway, we are all doing great! Olivia has some bad skin issues right now, but I've been told by everyone that it is normal. All the smiles that she gives us makes up for it though! She is so cute! Olivia also worked out her neck muscles during tummy time. She always grunts when she lifts her head up! It's sad and funny at the same time! Jordyn always gets involved when we play with Olivia. Finally, LOST IS BACK ON! Why doesn't any of it make sense??? I love it though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I like your new design!
ReplyDelete