Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekend

Another crazy Friday night at the Keller house....


We had a relaxing weekend. We spent most of it with my parents and Rob's parents which was really nice. We also had dinner with our friends Angie and Justin. It was really good to catch up with them! We watched football too. I think the Saints finally did what no one else could...force Brett Favre into retirement once and for all. I know it's football and all, but I felt really bad when the Saints defense kept ramming Brett into the ground. Poor guy. Anyway, I'm not sure who I'm going to cheer for! I love Peyton, but the Saints have been my "fake" (for Amanda)/ stand in team to make up for the pathetic Skins.

Monday was an intense day for our family to say the least. It was nothing short of a miracle and we are so greatful. Thank you to everyone for keeping us in your thoughts. ~ Kim

1 comment:

  1. You should totally cheer for your "fake" team... I may go with Peyton. We'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete