Sunday, January 10, 2010

Here's the story...

of Rob, Kim, and Jordyn who were living all together on their own...til that one day when Olivia came and they became the Keller bunch...the Keller bunch. Okay, I promise I will get better at this. Welcome to our blog!!! I have some catching up to do, so I'm just going to give you the short version of everything that occured in the past month. Olivia Grace was born December 9th and is amazing! She turned our world upside down. I do miss sleep, but she's worth it. I'm biased, but she really is beautiful.





Here are some pictures from the hospital...




Here are some random pictures bumming around the house...




Olivia's First Doctor's appointment...


Visitors...




Our friend Steve will be deployed in Iraq for a year, so our friend/ his wife Emily threw him a going away party. We had a great time hanging out with them. Thank you Steve for serving our country! You will be in our thoughts! Olivia and Laila (Emily and Steve's daughter) got to meet too! They'll be the best of friends! What friends don't enjoy eating together??? Our friend Megan made an appearance in the picture too!


And of course...Christmas...











Hope you all enjoyed the first post! I promise to be better about taking pictures, describing the pictures, and posting from now on! Give me a break...I'm a new mom!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

~Kim

2 comments:

  1. Kim-I LOVE the blog! You do such a good job! And thanks for my cameo-how I referred Haymarket Pediatrics! They're wonderful. Olivia's pictures are amazing. You both look so happy with a little one. Congrats again. Also, it was great catching up with you today. We'll have to do more enjoying the sunshine outside together with days like this.

    ReplyDelete