Monday, January 18, 2010

The Silence of the Lamb


We bought a pacifier clip over the weekend so that Olivia would stop spitting her pacifier out onto the ground. It is a little lamb. It is super cute! I do not know what we would do without a pacifier for Olivia. My worst nightmare would be leaving the house without it. Truly, pacifiers should be made for some adults. I can start patenting now (don't get on here to correct my grammar) ...the road rage pacifier. Honestly, when I post pictures of Olivia from now on you can play the "Where's the lamb" game. Anyway, we are currently accepting suggestions on a name for the lamb. ~Kim

1 comment:

  1. I love the road rage pacifier idea! :) I also enjoy your Silence of the Lambs reference... I'd almost suggest you name her "Clarice" but that might be a bit weird!

    ReplyDelete