Saturday, April 3, 2010
Sharing the Love
I went on vacation to my Grammie's and Gramp's house early in December. This was nothing new, but when I returned to my house...there was a very small person there that I'd never seen before ever. I really wasn't sure what to think of her. I kept my distance for a bit. I wasn't really happy about all of the attention my Mommy and Daddy were paying to this small person. Weeks went by and I came to realize that this small person wasn't going anywhere. To this day, I still don't even know her name. I think she's okay though. I like to hang out with her from time to time. I like to give her kisses. She makes a really weird face when I do though. It might be my breath. She doesn't know how to play with me and my toys. Some of her toys look like my toys and it's all so confusing. Whenever Mommy and Daddy play with her...I like to bring my toys to them to get some of the attention away from her. I think I'm adjusting though. Although, I do take advantage of the situation now and then by not listening and pretending I'm not trained. On occasion, I'm drowning myself in treats to ease the pain of jealousy. From time to time...it's difficult to share the love. But, this small person thinks I'm funny which I don't get nearly enough credit for. I am funny! I think we'll be good friends when the small person stops crying and drooling so much. My friend Amanda bought me a shirt that describes my situation perfectly. ~Jordyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww... I enjoy Jordyn's stint as guest blogger!
ReplyDelete