Thursday, April 29, 2010
Rollin' into the Weekend
This week we have been doing yard work and house work. Really does it end? The yard is looking really good though. My friend Megan told me about another friend's blog this week. It is mostly dedicated to sales and deals. I love it! So, I've added a link to our blog for others to benefit. Also, Olivia is working very hard on rolling over to her stomach. She is basically there, but she just can't pull her arm from under her. ~Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The yard does look great!!
ReplyDeleteAw, look at her go! She's going to be running all over the house before you know it. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Olivia is adorable! Can you believe it Abby will be 2 in June. I can't believe Olivia is 4 months old.
ReplyDeleteWow rolling over, next is crawling! She is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete