Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rice Rice Baby

Another weekend has come to an end. The weekend is way too short! I'm not even working and I still think that! I think it is that I miss having Rob around during the work week. This nice compliment as I was about to start a "SHEET WATCH" segment on the blog. Rob often states that he will take care of something only for me to take care of it when I get back around to it. NOT all the time, but often enough to take note. Well, he said he would put the sheets in the linen closet on Friday evening. I decided to stand my ground to see how long it would take him to put the sheets away. I just glanced over and they were put away this evening. Not too bad. I kid because I love. I don't know what I would do without Rob in my life. I would most certainly have to put my own sheets away all of the time.

I was a woman on a mission on Friday and got so many errands done in about an hour. Pre Olivia, it took me forever to do anything. Now, I am amazed with how much I can get done. Sometimes at the expense of my hair not getting done. Sad. I got some good deals too which I LOVE! I feel like I'm stealing! However, I don't really know what it is like to steal nor would I admit if I did. Anyway, I bought some flowers and planted them this weekend. The yard work is going to take a few weekends to catch up on I think, but it will be so pretty when it is done.

We grabbed dinner with Rob's parents on Friday and our friends on Sat. Olivia was cranky for Friday's dinner, but so well behaved on Sat. She likes to keep us guessing. We encountered the nicest changing area ever. Clyde's has a changing stall with a nice counter area and sink in it. Very impressive. Olivia had her own new eating experience this weekend. She tried rice cereal mixed with her formula. It came right back out, so we'll have to try again in a little bit. ~Kim


1 comment: