Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend




On Sat, I went to a crop that was arranged by Becky's sister in support of the Avon Walk. I don't scrapbook very often, so it takes me forever just to figure out what I'm doing. Once I'm into it, it's time to stop. I swear each time that I'm going to work on the stuff, but then I don't make time. Anyway, I really am going to make time this time!!! I will be working on 2010 as it unfolds as well as finishing 2007, Olivia's book, and our wedding book. Yes...that was almost 5 years ago! Hey...I still have a honeymoon camera to develop and my dress has not been cleaned and boxed. Yikes...I'm throwing myself under the bus! Anyway, below you will find Becky and Amanda working on their books.

On Sunday, we went to my parents' house for the day. We went to Harris Crab Shack. YUMMY! It was so nice to take in the weather and a crab sandwich!


Rob had the all you could eat crab legs and shrimp. Olivia and Rob were excited about this, but by the end...both were worn out! ~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment