Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Apps...not just food before the meal...

While out with the girls on Saturday night, we got to talking about different applications for our smart phones. Of course Rob being technologically savvy, he mentions stuff all the time. But, something about an app that makes farting noises didn't appeal to me. I have had my smart phone for almost two years and I have never downloaded an app. So, needless to say...I have started downloading apps and they are so much fun. I now have an app that tells me where the cheapest gas is where ever I am. Love it!

A few posts ago, I mentioned that Olivia had a stuffy nose. Well, she still does! I called the doctor and they just told me to keep doing what I'm doing because sometimes they can reinfect themselves. So...I continue to utilize evil in a can and its trusty assistant "Sucker." I have decided (being that I have a medical degree) that it is due to the heat/ dryness in the house, so I need to get a humidifier for her room and try it out.


My mom came to visit us today. We went to Foster's Grill for lunch....yum...and did some shopping. I'm glad Olivia, Jordyn, and I got to hang out with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment