Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Birthday Jennifer White!

Olivia and I ventured to the grocery store today with the Baby Bijorn. She's not in love with it, but I got what I needed. I thought it was a big accomplishment!

Olivia also discovered that she loves her bunny blanket. She was so cute playing with it. I enjoyed that she fell asleep as it gave me a chance to give her a much needed manicure and pedicure.



























I attempted to make shamrock sugar cookies today. I honestly have never used a cookie cutter in my life. That was a lot harder than I expected. Needless to say...I had my windows open and my neighbor Ginger said she smelled them burning! I then tried to make brownies out of a box and they didn't work out either for some reason. Guess it wasn't my day for desserts. Probably better off anyway. :( I did make a quick version of shepherd's pie that turned out pretty good. Rob's parents (aka Grammie and Gramps) came over to help us celebrate St. Patrick's Day too. ~ Kim

















1 comment:

  1. Yay for using the Bijorn!! Don't worry, she'll soon learn to love it as she can see everything. So cute that Olivia and Laila matched!

    ReplyDelete