Looking through pictures was so much fun, so I thought I would post a few so everyone could travel back five years! ~ Kim
Friday, June 4, 2010
5 Year Anniversary
I cannot believe Rob and I have been married for five years. Time is passing so quickly. We have been through so much in five years. We bought a house, we both switched jobs, I finished school, and of course Olivia was born. I wouldn't pick another person to go through life with. I wonder what will happen in the next five years. Anyway, love you Rob!!!
Looking through pictures was so much fun, so I thought I would post a few so everyone could travel back five years! ~ Kim
Looking through pictures was so much fun, so I thought I would post a few so everyone could travel back five years! ~ Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Yay! Happy anniversary! Loved looking at the old pics. :)
ReplyDelete